In every household, it is a common problem among homeowners as to how they will manage their waste. Not only can it negatively affect the environment but the health of your family is at stake if you do not properly handle waste. The good news is you can now set your worries aside with the Moen Garbage Disposal GX Series. This is a device that allows you to grind any type of waste with ease and convenience. Is this the garbage disposal that suits your household needs? Let’s have a look at its design and features.
BASIC FUNCTION OF MOEN GARBAGE DISPOSAL
Moen is hailed to be as one of the biggest brands producing a wide array of products from plumbing supplies to garbage disposals. Being in the business for years, the brand has established itself in the industry and they are known to create products that can deliver excellent performance- a brand that you can trust.
The Moen Garbage Disposal using stainless steel as its material is designed for handling every food scraps which makes it a dependable garbage disposal. Boasting a ½ HP and powered by a vortex motor which is high speed, you have a device that can give you a superb grinding action that can easily grind any type of waste.
The motor itself operates in its full speed once you turn it on just like other power tools and with its speed that can go as high as 2,600 RPM. This is a garbage disposal that gives you enough power. Another thing to like about this Moen Garbage Disposal is that you won’t have to experience jamming.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF MOEN GARBAGE DISPOSAL
The Moen Garbage Disposal may not have innovative features that you can find in other products but it has the basic things that you need in a garbage disposal. The features of this product include:
- Once you turned on the unit, it gives you continuous grinding that break down scraps and other types of waste.
- Very easy to install and to use with its Universal Express Mount which fits all Moen products and even the InSinkerator brand;
- Avoid jamming with its 2,600 RPM that gives you fine grinding of waste;
- Utilizes a powerful and high speed motor to tackle any type of scrap;
- The device reduces the sound level when it is turned on with its SoundSHIELD feature.
PROS AND CONS OF MOEN GARBAGE DISPOSAL
- Comes with a pre-installed power cord which saves you time since there is no need for hard wire;
- The Moen garbage disposal is made from stainless steel which is built to last;
- Can perfectly fit under the sink;
- The installation is simplified with its Universal Xpress Mount;
- Has a lightweight design and does not consume too much space;
- Can continuously grind food scraps;
- Has an excelling grinding action;
- The Moen garbage disposal only comes with 4 year limited warranty coverage.
Packed with tons of features and specifications, what is there not to love about the Moen GX50C 1/2 Horsepower Garbage Disposal GX Series? It is created for heavy duty use and it can deliver in terms of power and performance. You can simply put any waste inside the Moen garbage disposal and let it do its work. It is very easy to set up and to use. This is must have for every household as it can make things smooth and convenient because you never have to worry about waste disposal and waste management.
- ½ horsepower 2600 RPM (115 volts) Vortex motor has powerful grinding capabilities for everyday kitchen scraps and is designed to help reduce jamming
- Universal Xpress Mount system fits Moen and most existing 3-bolt mounting assemblies
- Pre-installed power cord, saving installation steps and money over other models where cord must be purchased separately
- SoundSHIELD designed to provide sound deadening insulation
- 4-year limited warranty with in-home service guarantees help is there when you need it
Are you looking for another garbage disposal that fits your budget and specific needs? Here are our some of the best garbage disposal reviews.